Friday, June 4, 2010

4 months old

Drew loving on his "bruder"

Malcom's sweet smiles!

My sweet baby is 4 months old today! Where does the time go? I have always wondered what I did at different ages and mom can never remember (however, now I understand- because it is hard for me to remember the exact age Drew reached milestones now that I have 2). So.......here are some facts about Malcom.

-Malcom is pure joy!
- He is sweet, loving, smiley. I could not ask for a more perfect baby. From the time his eyes open in the morning- he is smiling.
-He loves to watch his big "bruder" play and talk......and most of the time.....his big "bruder" is pretty sweet and loving back (Ainslie boys just love a littler harder than most).
-He is ticklish! He laughs out loud if you tickle under his chin or on his little legs.
-He is cooing, "running his motorboat", and kicking up a storm! He can also roll over from his stomach to his back.
- He LOVES to nurse and wakes twice at night to eat.

I cannot wait to see his full personality and what God has in store! I am just so blessed to have a healthy, happy, sweet baby- life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment