Monday, May 3, 2010

Returning to Work

Today was my first day back at work and my heart hurt to leave my sweet Malcom. I had 12 wonderful weeks at home with my sweet boy, and I am so thankful and grateful for that precious time. Luckily, he had a great day and even took his bottles! I was so worried because he refused the bottle when my grandmother kept him a couple of days ago. Drew refused the bottle from age 4 months to 6 months and that made for some very long nights with lots of eating!

I was much more at ease leaving Malcom than I was with Drew. I think this is because I know he is in great hands with Mrs. Barbara. I am so lucky to have her! It makes it so much easier to work when you know your babies are in good hands. Malcom also had his BIG brother there with him. Drew was so excited that Malcom was going to be there "all t day" with him.

Drew gave me the report as soon as I walked in Mrs. Barbara's door, "Malcom had a good day, Mommy". I was so relieved! Once we got in the car Drew said, "Mommy- did you go to Greensboro today?" I answered - Yes. Then Drew said, "You got money- Yeah!". That's the reality- I work for my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment